“Want to mix and shake like a pro?
Our Cocktail Masterclass is the perfect way to expand your knowledge and show off to your mates you can make a killer drink!
Our 2-hour class involves:
- Drink on arrival – getting you warm up for what you’re about to make!
- History of cocktails and spirits – all you need to know to navigate your way through any cocktail menu
- Tutorial on 2 classics – your Margaritas will be the talk of the town!
- Competition style tests – who’s been paying the most attention?
- Cocktail competition – who will be the leaving with the cocktail making crown?
- Tricks of the trade – ever wondered how to get the aroma from the mint sprig? You soon will!
To book your class just speak to one of the team, or use the booking enquiry form on this page.
£20 per head”
“Serving a wide and varied drinks portfolio ranging from amazing hand-crafted cocktails, a choice of over 100 speciality vodkas, global beers and hand-picked wines to refreshing soft drinks.
Our bar staff are highly trained and ready to help you navigate your way across the drinks menu, maybe you fancy a twist on an old favourite cocktail or would like a sipping vodka to go with your meal? If you can’t see a cocktail that you’d like, tell one of our highly trained bartenders what you like and allow them to create something especially for you.
“Happy Hour” cocktails are 2 for £9, Mon – Thu 4 pm – 7 pm and from 4 pm on Friday until we close on Sunday!
Just like our sister venues – The Victoria, Island Bar, The Jekyll & Hyde, Bodega and Buffalo and Rye, we intend to carry on the tradition of serving high-quality drinks at a great price with great service.”
For more information please visit